• 07418 344 514
  • 0333 123 2626
  • 0207 118 3557
  • 0141 297 1001

Working In London

Of the many Borough Councils in London, some require you to register with them and will accept a Diploma qualification (such as offered by our company) allowing you to work professionally as a therapist.

Many of the London Boroughs accept our Diploma Qualification. However, some Councils require you to have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.

Please note: Borough Council policies often change without notice. When deciding to work within one of the London Boroughs it is the student's sole responsibility to contact the appropriate local Council Licensing Department for the most up-to-date information. Contact information can be obtained from The London Borough Directory >